1 Brown onion quartered
30 g Nuttelex/olive oil
30 g rice wine vinegar optional can add extra water
320 g Aborio Rice
2 tbsp vegetable stock
750 g water
200 g mushrooms,
3 sprigs fresh Rosemary diced
1.5 Roma Tomato chopped
1 small Butternut Squash chopped into 2cm pieces
50 g Pinenuts
2-3 Heaped handfuls of Baby Spinach
Pre-heat oven 200deg
Place chopped pieces into an oven tray, and drizzle with about 2 tspn of olive oil
Sprinkle diced rosemary over the pumpkin and bake for 25-30mins.
1. Place onion in mixing bowl and chop at 3 secs/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add nuttelex/olive oil. Sauté 3 mins/Varoma/speed 1 without measuring cup.
3. Add Aborio rice. Sauté 1 min/Reverse Spin /Varoma/speed 1.5
4. Add rice wine vinegar and chopped roma tomato. Sauté 2 mins/Reverse Spin /Varoma/speed 1.5. Scrape bottom of mixing bowl with spatula to loosen rice.
5. Add stock paste, water, mushrooms. Cook 15 mins/100 Deg.C/Reverse Spin /speed 1.5, placing simmering basket on top of lid instead of measuring cup.
7. Place spinach leaves in Thermo server, pour risotto on top of spinach and let sit for 5 mins.
8. Stir through the roasted pumpkin and pine nuts and serve.